The pool water treatment advisory group recommends that all public pools should have an automatic dosing system in place to eliminate hand dosing. Hand dosing is rarely justified due to health and safety issues. The Compact Pro dosing series combines chemical storage, chemical dosing and automatic control in one tidy enclosure. Its compact design makes it ideal for schools, hotels and holiday parks where space is often limited.
What's Included in the Compact Pro?
- User friendly, state of the art M05 Amperometric chemical controller which provides automatic control of chlorine and pH correction.
- Built-in chemical storage facility incorporating dry acid with sodium hypochlorite or calcium hypochlorite.
- Two chemical dosing pumps for dry acid and sodium hypochlorite/calcium hypochlorite.
- Plug and play system providing straightforward installation.
- Compact foot-print of just 1110mm x 600mm optimises space in small plant rooms.
- Bunded storage feature allows double walled separation of hazardous chemicals.
- Colour coded visual alarm system.
- Simple and cost effective to maintain.
- Manufactured from polypropylene supplying the unit with excellent strength and chemical resistant properties.
- Fully labelled with the relevant hazard symbols and operating instructions.
There are two dosing units available in the Compact Pro range.
Compact Pro 80
The Compact Pro 80 is available with all the above features plus incorporating a 100 litre dry acid day tank and separate enclosure which holds 4 x 20/25 litre containers of sodium hypochlorite.
Compact Pro 100
The Compact Pro 100 is available with all the above features plus incorporating a 100 litre dry acid day tank and separate enclosure containing 100 litre day tank and electric stirrer for dosing calcium hypochlorite.